To oversee the receipt and processing of applications for membership into IMTA; to recruit new members into the association; to report on membership totals and ensure new members are voted in by the Board of Trustees.
Board Secretary and Association members appointed by the Membership Committee Chair.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
With staff assistance
- Review applications received to determine if individual is applying for the appropriate class of membership.
- Respond to membership inquiries regarding membership criteria and be familiar with IMTA's membership criteria.
- Send new members their ‘New Member Packet’
- Distribute member materials including publications, announcements and purchased products
- To ensure that all applications are processed before each Board of Trustees Meeting.
- Report all acceptances to the Board of Trustees at each meeting