To encourage continuing education among IMTA members; responsible for the development, organization and evaluation of educational programs in order to meet the needs of IMTA members.
Board President and other Association members appointed by the Committee Chair. If you are interested in serving on the Education Committee please contact the Education Committee Chair.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The primary role of the Education Committee is to organize, implement and facilitate educational activities to keep members current in their field. This includes:
- Working with third party educational companies to coordinate joint or sponsored educational activities and events that are consistent with the Vision, Mission and Purpose of the Association.
- Working towards CUE and/or Credit Hour receipt for participation and completion for Association sponsored educational events
- Coordination and communication with educational institutions providing course work in IMT.
- Working with the Association President to acquire and organize original research for the Journal of the Integrative Manual Therapy Association.
- Being readily available for member questions and concerns
- Reporting the status of the above to the Board via the Committee Chair